Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust offers summer internships for high school and college students. We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented interns to assist with major events, art reflection workshops, and day-to-day activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learning from primary sources in LAMOTH galleries and Archives
- Working directly with Holocaust Survivors, students, visitors, and Museum staff
- Assisting with education programs
- Engaging with Museum staff in meaningful work across departments
- Assisting with social media
- Completing a personal project to enhance education programs
Our high school student internship program will run Monday-Thursday, June 19 - July 13. Students accepted for this internship must attend a mandatory orientation session.
College student internship program: dates TBD.
Please complete the following application to be considered for a summer internship: