Internships at the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust are designed to provide hands-on experience in the areas of Holocaust history and museum work. Opportunities may be available in Education, Archives, Library, Visitor Services, and Administration. Projects depend on the academic training and interest of the students as well as the Museum's needs. Interns participate in daily museum operations in addition to being assigned to a specific project.
You can read about the different types of internships at the bottom of this page.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age;
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited academic program or have graduated within the past year;
- Internships are not paid;
- International candidates may apply, but please note we do not provide visas;
- Internship time commitments vary between a minimum of 8 hours per week to a maximum of 35 hours per week.
To apply for an internship, please follow these steps: